Terms of Service
All content provided on K. Lamb’s author site or Dani P. Mystery site are for informational purposes only. I make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on either site or by following any link on the site(s).
Further, I will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any of the information nor for the availability of the information. I will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of the material and information contained on the site(s).
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time with or without notice. Please periodically review the Terms of Service. By using either site you agree to the Terms of Service whether you have read it or not. If you do not agree with the Terms of Service, please do not use the site(s) or its content.
You received correspondence or a newsletter because of one of the following
- You subscribed directly on http://www.klamb.net or http://www.danipmystery.com
- You placed an order online at the site(s) bookstore.
- You submitted an order form via mail or through a school.
- You contacted me via email directly or used one of my site(s) contact forms.
- You signed up at a live author event.
- You entered a contest, giveaway or drawing either online or at a live event.
Use one of the following options to opt-out or modify your subscription or marketing permission
- Use the site(s) contact form and be sure to state you would like to withdraw your subscription in the comment section.
- Mail your subscription cancellation request to K. Lamb, P.O. Box 4148, Vallejo, CA 94590.
- Leave a message at (707) 701-3264. Please be sure to leave your name, email address, and that you would like to cancel your subscription.
- Use the “unsubscribe” link contained within the monthly newsletter.
I collect the following information
- Your email address and name when you subscribe or contact me via email or through my contact forms.
- Your full name, email address, mailing address and/or shipping address when you place an order. I use PayPal and Square to receive payment and therefore I do not collect credit card or bank account numbers directly.
- Your full name and mailing address when you send me correspondence, which may include your email address or any other data/material you provide.
Cookies, IP Addresses, and Analytical Data
- Cookies may or may not be in use. You may choose to disable cookies through your web browser settings. Disabling this function may diminish your experience on the site(s) and some features may not work as originally intended.
- IP Addresses and Analytical Data may be collected for informational purposes.
- Both sites contain links. Follow links at your own risk. I am not responsible once you leave my site(s).
- Once again, I shall not be responsible or liable for the content and activities of any other individual, company or entity whose website or materials may be linked to my site(s) or its content. Therefore, I cannot be held liable for the privacy of the information on their website. Please review their privacy policies.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection
- Visitors and subscribers must be 13 years of age or older to use the site(s).
Definition of Confidential vs. Non-Confidential Information
- The following information shall be considered non-confidential information: first name, photos, comments, and testimonials that you voluntarily submit and provide.
- Confidential information shall include your last name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
Submission of Personal Data & Confidentiality
- By providing any personal data, whether confidential or non-confidential, you grant me permission to use and store such information and share with any third party in order to conduct relative business.
- You hereby grant permission for me to use any non-confidential information for marketing purposes. You may opt out of the marketing permission by contacting me via one of the above methods listed under, “Use one of the following options to opt-out or modify your subscription or marketing permission.”
- I will not knowingly disclose any confidential information, except in the course of executing standard business practices (i.e. fulfilling and shipping orders, processing payments, etc.), you share unless required by law to disclose such information. If you voluntarily make your confidential information available for viewing on the site(s), I cannot be held responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of the information. Further, I cannot be held liable or responsible for any malicious attack on the site(s) or any resulting loss or transfer of data.
- I have a no spam policy and provide you with the ability to opt-out of communications via one of the above methods listed under, “Use one of the following options to opt-out or modify your subscription or marketing permission.”