Terms of Service
All content provided on the Author K. Lamb or Dani P. Mystery (“DPM”) sites are for informational purposes only. K. Lamb and DPM make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the site or by following any link on the site(s). Further, K. Lamb and DPM will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any of the information nor for the availability of the information. K. Lamb and DPM will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of the material and information contained on the site.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time with or without notice. Please periodically review the Terms of Service. By using this site you agree to the Terms of Service whether you have read it or not. If you do not agree with the Terms of Service, please do not use the site or its content.
You received correspondence or a newsletter because of one of the following:
- You subscribed directly;
- You placed an order;
- You contacted K. Lamb or DPM via email directly or used one of the site’s contact forms;
- You signed up at an event; or
- You entered a contest, giveaway or drawing either online or at a live event.
Use one of the following options to opt-out or modify your subscription or marketing permission:
- Use the site contact form and be sure to state you would like to withdraw your subscription.
- Mail your subscription cancellation request to K. Lamb, P.O. Box 4148, Vallejo, CA 94590.
- Leave a message at (707) 701-3264. Please be sure to leave your name, email address, and that you would like to cancel your subscription.
- Use the “unsubscribe” link contained within the monthly newsletter.
K. Lamb and DPM collect the following information:
- Your email address and name when you subscribe or contact K. Lamb or DPM via email or through the contact forms.
- Your full name, email address, mailing address and/or shipping address when you place an order. K. Lamb and DPM use PayPal and Square to receive payments and therefore K. Lamb and DPM do not collect credit card or bank account numbers directly.
- Your full name and mailing address when you send me correspondence, which may include your email address or any other data/material you provide.
Cookies, IP Addresses, and Analytical Data
- Cookies may or may not be in use. You may choose to disable cookies through your web browser settings. Disabling this function may diminish your experience on the site and some features may not work as originally intended.
- IP Addresses and Analytical Data may be collected for informational purposes.
- This site may contain links. Follow links at your own risk. K. Lamb and DPM is not responsible once you leave this site.
- K. Lamb and DPM shall not be responsible or liable for the content and activities of any other individual, company or entity whose website or materials may be linked to this site or its content. Therefore, K. Lamb and DPM cannot be held liable for the privacy of the information on outside websites. Please review their privacy policies.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection
- Visitors and subscribers must be 13 years of age or older to use the site. If younger, parental or guardian supervision is required.
Definition of Confidential vs. Non-Confidential Information
- The following information shall be considered non-confidential information: first name, photos, comments, and testimonials that you voluntarily submit and provide.
- Confidential information shall include your last name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
Submission of Personal Data & Confidentiality
- By providing any personal data, whether confidential or non-confidential, you grant K. Lamb and DPM permission to use and store such information and share with any third party in order to conduct relative business.
- You hereby grant permission for K. Lamb and DPM to use any non-confidential information for marketing purposes. You may opt out of the marketing permission by contacting K. Lamb and DPM via one of the above methods listed under, “Use one of the following options to opt-out or modify your subscription or marketing permission.”
- K. Lamb and DPM will not knowingly disclose any confidential information, except in the course of executing standard business practices (i.e. fulfilling and shipping orders, processing payments, etc.), you share unless required by law to disclose such information. If you voluntarily make your confidential information available for viewing on the site, K. Lamb and DPM cannot be held responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of the information. Further, K. Lamb and DPM cannot be held liable or responsible for any malicious attack on the site or any resulting loss, transfer of data, or damages.
- K. Lamb and DPM has a no spam policy and provides you with the ability to opt-out of communications via one of the above methods listed under, “Use one of the following options to opt-out or modify your subscription or marketing permission.”
All content, such as (but not limited to) text, graphics, logos, icons, images, included on this site is the property of K. Lamb and/or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright law. Any request for use of content from this site may be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com. As a condition of your use of this site you warrant that you will not use this site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. Further by using this site you agree that you will not violate or attempt to violate the integrity or security of the site.